Did you know that Niagara Falls is lit up every night with a colourful light display? If you haven't seen it yet you have to check it out from one of our Fallsview hotel rooms, or from our 14th floor observation level.
- January 1 to January 31: 5:00 p.m. - Midnight
- February 1 to February 28: 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- March 1 to March 9: Mon-Thurs 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- March 10 to March 31: Mon-Thurs 8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- April 1 to April 30: Mon-Thurs, 8:30 p. m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Fridays to Sundays in March and April "off time" is midnight
- May 1 to August 15: 9:00 p.m. - Midnight
- August 16 to September 30: 8:30 p.m. - Midnight
- October 1 to November 1: 7:00 p.m. - Midnight
- November 2 to December 30: 5:00 p.m. - Midnight
- December 31: 5:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Note: Illumination times are approximate and subject to change according to light conditions.
Where: Over Niagara Falls and the Niagara River
At The Oakes Hotel you have a front-row-centre view of the spectacular fireworks displays over the mighty Niagara Falls (starting May 16) from your Fallsview hotel room, or our free 14th floor Fallsview Observation level. Along with the fireworks, the Falls also features a nightly illumination schedule.