Niagara Falls - Winter Festival of Lights
Check back soon for our Festival of Lights bus tour hotel package!
When: Every night from November 9 to January 31, 2014
Where: Just steps away from The Oakes Hotel, take the Incline Railway down the escarpment and you're there.
You can't beat The Oakes Hotel's location if you want to check out the Winter Festival of Lights. Located just steps away and down the Incline Railway, the world renowned light displays will dazzle the whole family. The light display route also makes for a perfect drive.
The Niagara Falls Winter Festival of lights is a definite must see winter attraction in Niagara Falls, Canada. It consists of over 120 animated displays, mostly located along a 5km stretch of the Niagara Parkway. The displays range from depictions of Canadian outdoor wildlife, to sports, to the famous battle of 1812.
Some of the most famous featured displays include:
- The worlds largest illuminated Canadian & American flags - 3 stories tall!
- The Zimmerman fountain display - a 2 storey 40ft wide illuminated fountain
- The Music Box - a choreographed light display that changes to festive music
- A 70 metre tunnel of illuminated Korean wish lanterns
- And many more! Check out www.wfol.com for full festival details
Looking for more things to do in Niagara Falls? Be sure to check out the amazing Fireworks Displays over the mighty Niagara Falls or spend the afternoon ice skating on the TD Rink at the Brink, also located just minutes from our Niagara Falls Canada hotel.